Tuesday 28 June 2011

The sound of music

What had inspired me to write about this topic was from Oprah show. A lot of people on the earth loves music, they just listen to them but did not know the history of the music. Well, you can start from here. The movie 'The sound of Music' is a very well know movie in the music industry, it is not only a movie but it base on true story. To those who know this movie they celebrate 45 years anniversary of this movie.









 Staring my beautiful and awesome voice- Julia Andrews and Christopher Plummer 

After 45 years this is how they look like...still beautiful and handsome.

Right? xD

Don't believe me? Go to youtube and check it out yourself, listen to the music then only you understand why i like this movie. It also teach moral values. Just research for The sound of music .



now days, i always spend time with my syg. Its very hard for me to hear or watch syg go to some where far to future syg's studies. Although Kuantan is not far as many ppl may think, thn they might say that i've got car just drive my ass to kuantan but to see the real view. Spm is coming up, i d not really focus on my revision yet and syg is gonna start collage. mostly, when the collage start there is a lot of thing you have to do or get to use of the situation after a couple of months only you start to loosen up. There maybe ppl who will disagree with me but this is what i've seen with my own eyes not only my friends but my own cousins until they will break up with their gf or bf. Cause it also happen to me with my previous relationship. I cant image myself how badly am i gonna miss syg, i cant even really image about it either. T.T As i told syg before there is good n bad thing about syg leaving k.l. I got the time to do my revision the bad one is when i miss syg i cant give syg my hug or be my side when i need syg the most. And i told syg also that for sure that we will have a big arugement when our plan did not happen as we promise. At that time i will have a heart break cuz i d not like argue with syg..i really dun like. im only like this wit syg but when im wit others when ppl wanna argue with me i nvr bck down.
omg !!! can you believe it..im crying rite now...gosh...
watever i say or ask him to do or wat i wish for, syg always make it come true. Syg always make sure it come true. it always make me cry. no matter it is impossible or not. syg make sure it happen juz for me. my heart melt like ice-cream on the spot.  no body can beat syg !! tat' for sure. 
i really do found my soul mate and its syg =*

as i always hope and wish for is this relation go future, through hard times and good times. uoy evol i !!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment