Wednesday 25 May 2011

Now exam is finish, I can do whatever I feel of doing. Free girl !!
Im back to my blogging.
Well, I've gotta say that I have a new experience that happened to me today.

Is not a good one but when this happen I felt like why the hell am I so stupid !


As I going back home by public bus, I walked to the bus stop to wait for bus 62. Out of no where comes a guy with a black color back-pack, he just walk fast and over-cut in front of me then he start to walk slowly. After few step, he look back at me. I just buat bodoh when he look at me.
I stop to the place where I always wait for the bus to came, after 5 mins he come back again this time I can see his face show that he is damn FAKE.


Guy : Sorry, where should I wait for Connought bus ?
Me : Connought ?
Guy : Yes, sorry I don't really know the way here. I just come back from US.
Me : There * pointing a cross the street .
Guy :  Are you rushing?
Me : * blur
Guy : Can we have a walk in side LM, just for 5 mins. 5 mins .Can ? PLEASE ? please ?
Me : * blur
Guy : Please ?
Me * looking at my watch. Sorry, cant. I have tuition later on.
Guy : *rubbing my left hand . Oh, its ok ~
Me : ( UR NOT MY TYPE) says my mind *.
Guy : Whats your name?
Me : *silents. Aaaaaaa, Belle.
Guy: * shake hand with me. Im Aamos.
Me : Oh~
Guy: How old are you?
Me: 17
Guy : Oh, same ~
Me: ( true or not? U look 20 something) inner reaction. Oh~
Guy : So, still studying ?
Me : ya~
Guy : Oh, im finish cuz I study at US.
Me : Which part of US?
Guy : Chicargo.
Me : Oh~
Guy: *start rubbing my hand again then come even closer.
Me : My bus has arrived. * trying to escape .
Guy : ok *with a smile on the face. shake hand, pull me back n hug me. Bye, nice meeting you ! give me KISS KISS.
Me : FUCK !!! *push him away. my face turn side ways he really kiss with his saliva on my face.

When I left, I did not know why I did not throw my water on him or slap him. I think he even mo my breast. ><"
He does not look like his from US. The way he speak or the way he dress up does not look anything that show his from US !!!He cant even walk properly, the shoes that he was wearing also not well put on him. When he walk he looks like the shoe is too big for him. When he talks, the side of his mouth show alot of bubble(saliva). SHORT. HE DOES NOT LOOK CLEAN.
FUCK !!!!
I feel of vomiting when I flash back and think of him. He makes me sick.
When I reach home, I took 3 times to shower with cold, hold and cold.
 Check my school beg if he put any creepy thing inside.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment