Friday 19 October 2012

Taking it slow~

Went to Taylor to accompany him, true is boring. I rather be by his side, then sitting at home chatting with him. Since Im so free, why not?

I remember he wanted a cap, and he has performance coming up. I clearly remember he said he had to borrow other peoples cap when he does his beatbox thing.
He always wear smart, and he felt like his not part of the team because he dont wear what normally beatboxcer uses.
Dress code, something like that.
Does it make sense ? (agak-agak lah!)

When I felt bad, and thinking of buying one for him.
Thankfully, he like it . <3
A sense of relief.



Out of a sudden, he ask for my phone. I was shocked, i knew he was watching me whenever i play with my phone. His very sensitive.
At first, i refuse to give cause i thought after awhile he wouldn't bother and leave it alone.
I was wrong again, he took so serious about it. In the end, i give him check my phone.


Before letting him check.


Cam see his face? Damn serious !


Satisfied.

Luckily, nothing inside ! But i've got nothing to hide.

Gosh, missing him so badly. Havent receive any text from him yet.
:(
cant sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment