Sunday 7 October 2012

Giving up.



I got this from Facebook, it hit me. So, i copied it.

I know, Im a very short - temper person yet very short patience too. One word to describe me, will be unpredictable.

Mmmmm~ celebrated cristen's birthday today. Being with my cousins makes me forget the things that's on going around me.







I could really enjoy my time being with my cousin because Im busy taking care them, each move they make. I have to be aware.

Im weak, it has been a while since Im longing for someone to take are of me. Bossing me around, asking what Im doing and so on.
Mmmmm~

I think i should be to near with 'him', Im worry Im causing troubles to him. I can see in his eyes, he really likes this girl. Therefore, it wont be easy for him to let go of her.
When Im gone, i dont think he realise.
Im gonna take it slow, in the picture i could image that Im not in it.
:)

No matter what, i have to put a smile face on. So, that he would be suspect or notice anything.
Cheers to that !
smile :)))

My aunt was very fishy today, she became a match maker. One word, SPOT ON. Hahaha~ i can't believed she know what type of a guy i like. I didn't even talk to her about it.
After the party, i did put her aside. I asked her why do so. ' Kau punya muka sudah berubah, macam saja sedih. Sudah berapa minggu, untie tengok kau macam tu. Tak kesah siapa orang kau fikir, lupa larh Harh. Auntie boleh suggest kau orang lain. ok ah mui? '
First thing happened to me was, tears drop from my eyes. Haiz~ i've been crying a lot lately.
Its hard. Very hard. :(

Will he really let go of my hand?
I was not convince by his answer late time.
By the way, he hug me was another different story.

When will this end ?
Im weak enough, still need to go through this.

See, as time goes only i decide how.
By what my aunt told me, defiantly lost my hope 78% .

I don't even want to keep pushing him around and asking for hug.

Im sad, really can see through my face. Hard to keep, my mom keep asking what's wrong with me too.
A lot of people say so, it gave me pressure and more sadness .

No comments:

Post a Comment