Thursday 4 October 2012

Special night with special someone, its really different when your around someone you loved so deeply. Without notes the time pass by so fast, with those moment heart fulled with happines & joy. In other words, my heart was like floating in the air.

He ask for yam cha, how in earth could i refuse ?! Without hesitate i agree, i nearly hit a car again cause i was speeding then the car in fornt of me suddenly stop.
I hit my break so hard that could hear the engine sound.

I didn't told him, Im scared i got scold and he start worried.

I was more please with the group that i meet earlier today, rather then the first one. It is because i felt more welcome.
And surprisingly, he paid more attention to me. Which blew me away, when your not expecting anything from him, he'll gave you A+ on what you hope to happened. If not the other way around, that makes me want to hit my hear on the wall.

If i could kiss him from head to toe, i would do it because i was very please with the result. Before this, i argue with him about it and he really took action with it. He deserved a reward.

He started to smoke again, i hope to cure it before its too late. Last time, it took me so hard to cure him. I did it before I'll do it away, no matter what i will do it. Reason is cause Im worried about his health, his a person who love sport, knows how to shape up his body muscle. I don't want it to be wasted.

Getting a hug from him was the awesome part of all, i don't want to let go, but i cant breath. All i can say is, his hug is priceless. It comes me down, i remember what he told me. Sometimes, i just don't show that i'll obey but i do.

Last time was' sudah lah ', now 'enough already '. Hehe~it is still him that i know so well.

I just wanna write what happened today, although Im very sleepy now, i just down wanna forget today.

This time my turn to wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment