Monday 12 November 2012

Im sorry from the bottom of my heart.



He has been there for me all the time, although how bad i treat him because of his mother.. he will still be there for me if he could...

I guess i was being rude to him the last time cause of unsatisfied things that didn't been settled..
Im piese off quite often i perhaps, ended up being rude to a person who is not the cause of fault..
blaming the wrong person...

I understand that he wants me to earn his heart back, so that i could value the love that has between me and him...

Im just not use of the situation like this, in the past.. he treat me like princess... giving me whatever i ask for that he can give...
and Im being selfish and stupid without stepping back and look at the bigger picture ..

his my everything now...
<3
i dont want anything to destroy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment