Tuesday 6 November 2012

I was so guilty that my hubby reach home late and getting scolded from the parents...
That's why, Im making an effort to send him home today .. to make sure that his on time reach home....

he bake a peach pie for me, it was so delicious that i was able to finish 2 huge pie...
i was driving while eating it...

Thanks yea hubby... but can i have more the next time you do it ?
Hehe~

i have been busy spending time with him as much as poasible. i felt like if in a day, i didn't meet up with him.. its like Im lost for a hundred years... time goes very slow....


I always complain about him looking at his watch, today he told me he will not look at his watch starting from today since i kept complaining .....

Im proud of him, because he is willing to give and take in situation like this. it makes me feel that i should follow him... i confess that Im a hardheaded person ...

it very eye opening for me that i could change for the better...


hubby ar, ily <3
your my everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment